Do you feel like working on Curacao at a nice tent in the catering industry? Then this vacancy is perfect for you.
Are hospitality, service and etiquette right for you? Are you a catering animal pur sang and do you know how to take our gastronomy to an even higher level? Then we are looking for you for the challenging and versatile position of Employee Service.
As a Service Employee you are jointly responsible for the preparation and implementation in the restaurant or bar and you are the point of contact for your guests. You ensure that they are optimally pampered. Your tasks consist of:
- Taking orders and advising the guest about the menu or any day specials;
- Consult with the manager in case of any special wishes and/or allergies;
- Passing on orders to both the kitchen and the bar (depending on the restaurant) or preparing an order yourself (serving drinks);
- Serving dishes and/or drinks and performing preparation activities at the table (depending on the type of restaurant);
- Preparation of bills and settlement with guests;
- Transferring and checking the received funds to supervisor;
- Preparing (mise en place) of the restaurant, such as setting tables, laying out cutlery, etc.;
- Checking shortcomings in the stock of work materials (crockery, glassware, linen, cutlery, etc);
- Helping with the set-up for (private) parties, parties and events and serving during these matters;
- Cleaning and tidying up the work areas and the restaurant.
- Completed secondary hotel school;
- Relevant work experience in a similar position;
- You have an affinity with wine and food;
- You are service-oriented and you know how to give guests an unforgettable experience;
- You don't have a 9am to 5pm mentality;
- Your day is not successful until the guest goes home with a smile on their face;
- Hospitality, a sense of commerce and resistance to stress are self-evident for you!