Are you interested in working with innovative IT solutions? If you are looking for a dynamic work environment in which you can learn a lot, then apply for this vacancy!
As an intern Network Administrator you are part of the team that is responsible for the security and reliability of the technical infrastructure, the data communication network and the network connections. You ensure that routers, switches, firewalls and servers continue to run properly and that any malfunctions or problems are quickly resolved.
- Working on MBO training level 4.
- General knowledge of local, hybrid and cloud networks.
- A proactive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Good communicative skills.
- Analytical skills and result oriented.
- An informal, dynamic and educational working environment.
- Nice colleagues and good guidance.
- Varied work.
- A golden opportunity for a nice reference.
- An appropriate internship allowance.